Arbitrary tweets made by TheGingerDog up to 01 February 2015
- Enough snow to excite the children. 2/10 B61 #uksnow
- Stupid pesky overnight snow probably means another hockey free weekend. Bromsgrove, England 2015/01/31
- First aid for babies lesson/training this morning. Bromsgrove, England 2015/01/30
- RT OH: I wish Alice and Bob would just sort their shit out & move in together so they didn’t keep having to send each other encrypted messages 2015/01/29
- RT The W3C’s Technical Architecture Group has officially approved recommendations that the Web should move to HTTPS: https://w3ctag.github.io/web-https/ 2015/01/29
- RT When I don’t want people to touch my code, I write “// <AUTOGENERATED 2015-01-27>” at the very top. 2015/01/29
RT The internet as we thought it would work out back in 1995 vs. how it actually worked out:
www.globalnerdy.com/2015/01/29/how-we-thought-the-internet-would-turn-out-20-years-ago-and-what-actually-happened/ http://t.co/qTXd9D18F7 - embedded picture' alt='RT The internet as we thought it would work out back in 1995 vs. how it actually worked out:
http://t.co/qTXd9D18F7 - embedded image ' />
- Snowpocalypse hits Bromsgrove! . 4/10 B61 #uksnow
- RT The ultimate Land Rover Defender… yours for a staggering £150,000: www.birminghampost.co.uk/business/business-news/ultimate-land-rover-defender-yours-8535137
- RT #free cookie with a Large Take out drinks today only!
RT “@CommitStrip: Wait, this isn’t how you poker plan?
www.commitstrip.com/2015/01/22/poker-planning/ ” #NoEstimates http://t.co/EToPtFzM9r ” #NoEstimates - embedded picture' alt='RT “@CommitStrip: Wait, this isn’t how you poker plan?
http://t.co/EToPtFzM9r ” #NoEstimates - embedded image ' />
RT Hackers can now wirelessly infect and crash your drone:
bit.ly/1Bl10OF http://t.co/DgMMfrIZIh - embedded picture' alt='RT Hackers can now wirelessly infect and crash your drone:
http://t.co/DgMMfrIZIh - embedded image ' />
- RT However did Apple manage to make those profits when all they charge for a power cable is £65? 2015/01/28
- “We’ll come and fit your smart meters between 8am and 1pm … We will impose a £ charge if no one is in.” #wastedDay #whatIfTheyDontTurnUp Bromsgrove, England 2015/01/28
- RT Top universities a breeding ground for Tories warn Islamic groups newsthump.com/2011/06/07/top-universities-a-breeding-ground-for-tories-warn-islamic-groups/ 2015/01/27
- https://community.qualys.com/blogs/laws-of-vulnerabilities/2015/01/27/the-ghost-vulnerability & https://www.qualys.com/research/security-advisories/GHOST-CVE-2015-0235.txt #security #linux #exim 2015/01/27
- RT “Birmingham’s Heartlands Hospital treats 1,500 victims of Female Genital Mutilation in just FIVE years” – www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/birminghams-heartlands-hospital-treats-1500-8506599 2015/01/27
- The battery life on my current phone (Sony Xperia z3c) is a massive improvement over what my Nexus 4 managed. Am back to charging once a day 2015/01/26
- RT All cafes should use this Wi-Fi name.
- RT Letters are powerful. But be careful. They might backfire.
RT im not even sure goats actually use physics
- Awesome episode of #Banshee … Bromsgrove, England 2015/01/25
RT Last night’s YouGov poll and the race so far.
Notable: Tories flatlining and Greens with the edge over Lib Dems. Notable: Tories flatlining and Greens with the edge over Lib Dems. - embedded picture' alt='RT Last night's YouGov poll and the race so far.
Notable: Tories flatlining and Greens with the edge over Lib Dems. - embedded image ' />