Linux, PHP, running, geeky stuff, Bromsgrove and other bits
Updated: 2 hours 12 min ago
Arbitrary tweets made by TheGingerDog up to 29 March 2015
- RT L’homéopathie : pas d’effets secondaire, pas d’interaction médicamenteuse, pas d’effet du tout. Du sucre.
- Bromsgrove hockey men’s 3xi 4-1 vs Old Wolves. Great win. Good end to the season – 2nd in league . (Cc @BromsgroveHC ) Wolverhampton, England 2015/03/28
RT An excellent 5-minute account of what it means to indoctrinate a child into a religion:
- Glusterfs seems easy to setup. Seems to take ages to copy ~/src into it though. 2015/03/27
- Why isn’t there a WiFi cloud where an access point is in every lamp post. ? Bromsgrove, England 2015/03/27
- RT Huge thanks to @BromsgroveTable for their hard work renovating our pool. New shelter now complete. Thank U
- RT NERDS HATE THIS ONE SIMPLE TRICK discovered by a single mom. 2015/03/27
- RT Objectively, this is the single greatest comic book panel ever (H/T @GailSimone):
- Last hockey training of the year coming up … Bromsgrove, England 2015/03/26
- RT Dogs in the office: OK. Dogs in the data center: Never again. 2015/03/26
- RT Your communication is poor @sonyxperia. Please give us a timeline for the Xperia Z3 Lollipop rollout. I’m tired of checking every day. Thnx. 2015/03/23
- RT Jaguar Land Rover now supports more jobs than the populations of Cambridge, Bath and Lichfield combined #brumfacts
- RT One more day to go before our #phpwarks meet up with @akrabat! Still tickets available: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/php-warwickshire-meet-up-2-with-rob-allen-akrabat-tickets-15866097926 2015/03/25
- RT # /etc/init.d/daemon stop
- RT Cheesy pickup line.
- RT I was in a cafe and needed to fart. The music was loud so I timed them to the beat of the music. Then I realised I was listening to my ipod. 2015/03/21
- RT Lee Kuan Yew’s Singapore: An astonishing record econ.st/1bmHA6L
- RT A customer walks into a bar. He asks for a beer made out of wine. The project manager agrees. Both question the bartender’s competence. 2015/03/22
- RT Dad, how do I talk to girls?