- Trapped in my cul-de-sac behind a refuse cart with a broken bin emptier thingy.
- Had to reverse back for a neighbour after the refuse truck moved which meant I missed the traffic lights so had to wait some more.
- Stuck behind a 187 year old woman doing 15 mile an hour.
- Woman at the filling station who had clearly robbed every child's piggy bank to pay for her fuel.
- Stuck behind a cyclist listening to his iPod and weaving all over the road so you cant get past.
- Stopped a woman from pulling across the front of me on a roundabout who was in the wrong lane.
A persons hard drive had failed so their machine was taken away so it could be looked at. Twenty minutes later that person fell for the old "Quick here comes a manager, look busy!" routine and waggled their mouse to bring the non-existent PC to life. Bwahahahaha
Arbitrary tweets made by TheGingerDog up to 14 September 2014
- RT “Is Docker ready for production?” As with all headlines in the form of a question, the answer is no. t37.net/is-docker-ready-for-production-feedbacks-of-a-2-weeks-hands-on.html 2014/09/13
Super lunch at @TheStaggInn today.
RT “Hey bro, you got the time?”
“Yeah, it’s … hang on. Just a sec. God fucking damnit. ” twitter.com/Oatmeal/status/509409983583113216/photo/1 2014/09/09
- RT I couldn’t help myself, sorry.
RT No CommitStrip character was harmed in the making of this strip.
RT One more thing #Keynote
- RT “@markforrer: I think I’ll stick with my current iWatch… ”
- RT Bigger screen. Better performance. Elegant design. Welcome to the party #iPhone6.
- RT Siri for #applewatch: “Excessive wrist movement detected. Do you want me to search for appropriate content?” Camden Town, London 2014/09/09
- Tonight I learnt a bit more about systemd / systemctl / journalctl etc. #babySteps Bromsgrove, Worcestershire 2014/09/08
RT St Louis police offer to fingerprint all the children in #Ferguson
- RT This keeps blowing my mind