Arbitrary tweets made by TheGingerDog up to 19 April 2015
- RT Disagree with @sajidjavid ‘s politics by all means but if you’re abusive, you’ve lost your argument. 2015/04/18
- RT Whatever your politics it is disgraceful that morons should level abuse at @sajidjavid for attending the lunch @Bromsgroverugby 2015/04/18
- Coo. I’ve almost finished season 3 of @ZombiesRunGame … I’ve lost track of what is happening in the story but the time tracking is useful Bromsgrove, England 2015/04/18
- I suppose I’d better go for a run. While I still can. #old #wornOut Catshill, England 2015/04/18
- RT Today I left my day job thanks to the fantastic response to my Patreon campaign. Huge thanks, patrons!! https://www.patreon.com/mikebennett 2015/04/17
- RT Armed guards in Sudan protect the last male northern white rhino on earth. His species survived for 50 million years.
- RT Telegraph letters on top form as usual #GE2015
- RT If Hunters like hunting, why don’t they go to the Middle East and hunt ISIS #MoreOfAChallenge #TwoBirdsOneStone #Sorted 2015/04/17
- RT English teacher decided to mark a UKIP election flyer that came through her letterbox.
- RT Is this OK after 9? https://twitter.com/aljwhite/status/588805490982944769 2015/04/16
- No guesses needed to figure which party my office’s landlord supports.
- RT The next time you’re reviewing someone’s code, take the time to say “I like what you did here” if you do. People need to hear that more. 2015/03/15
- I think my energy company are failing to bill me for electricity…. #fail 2015/04/15
- Finally lollipop…. #Xperia #z3c #LollipopUpdate #Sony UK.
- RT What freelance sysadmins do I know, who’d be interested in replicating a staging environment for £ and are available today/tomorrow? 2015/04/15
RT “The information on the [passport] chip is stored securely and protected by encryption”
⚠ https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=dexlab.eCL0WN ⚠ https://t.co/umvjjEAA6o - embedded picture' alt='RT "The information on the [passport] chip is stored securely and protected by encryption"
⚠ https://t.co/umvjjEAA6o - embedded image 1' />
⚠ https://t.co/umvjjEAA6o - embedded picture' alt='RT "The information on the [passport] chip is stored securely and protected by encryption"
⚠ https://t.co/umvjjEAA6o - embedded image 2' />
- RT A big thanks to everyone who turned up to this evenings #raspberryJam. I really enjoyed it, hope you did too. 2015/04/14
- RT Great turn out at this evening at bromsgrove #raspberryJam #raspberrypi
- RT Business.
- RT Take note gentlemen…
- RT We created a notebook from the top I.T jokes as voted by /r/sysadmin. You can have one for free! https://cards.twitter.com/cards/e6zn8/gcbk 2015/04/13
- RT Thanks to @BromStandard for covering my visit to @BromsgroveHC www.bromsgrovestandard.co.uk/2015/04/11/news-Labours-Tom-returns-to-Bromsgrove-Hockey-club-on-campaign-trail-131261.html 2015/04/12
- RT Mind = blown
- RT A manic motorway today, but still so many people who haven’t read this sign. #RoadSafety #MotorwayAwareness
- RT This is what disruption looks like econ.st/1OYXSBW
- RT One of these is a little out of place.
Recently I started writing a column on opensource.com called Six Degrees.
They just published my latest column on how Open Source could provide the guardrails for a new generation of makers and innovators
Go and read the column here.
You can read the two previous columns here:
Engineer: "Where's the spare wheel?"
Engineer: "Seriously, where's the spare wheel?"
Me: "Under the back, Bwahahahaha"
A little while later.
Engineer: "I've found the nut in the back to release the wheel holder, only one problem, I don't have anything to undo the nut!"
Engineer: "You're an orrible caaant!"
Prospect: "That and the fact you asked for payment before delivery of the goods. We do not pay for goods before we get them."
That's a novel idea, I must try that with Amazon.