I am delighted to share my new music project: Chimp Foot.
I am going to be releasing a bunch of songs, which are fairly upbeat rock and roll (no growly metal here). The first tune is called ‘Line In The Sand’ and is available here.
All of these songs are available under a Creative Commons Attribution ShareAlike license, which means you can download, share, remix, and sell them. I am also providing a karaoke version with vocals removed (great for background music) and all of the individual instrument tracks that I used to create each song. This should provide a pretty comprehensive archive of open material.
Shares of this would be much appreciated, and feedback welcome for the music!?
Me: "Listen, it's not about Ooo did what..."
Webmaster: "So I was right, you did break it?"
Me: "I think we should focus on the solution to the problem..."
Webmaster: "You broke it and you want me to fix it."
Me: "If by fix it you mean restore the image you have, then yes."
Webmaster: "You broke it."
Me: "I'm telling my mum!"
Arbitrary tweets made by TheGingerDog up to 19 April 2015
- RT Disagree with @sajidjavid ‘s politics by all means but if you’re abusive, you’ve lost your argument. 2015/04/18
- RT Whatever your politics it is disgraceful that morons should level abuse at @sajidjavid for attending the lunch @Bromsgroverugby 2015/04/18
- Coo. I’ve almost finished season 3 of @ZombiesRunGame … I’ve lost track of what is happening in the story but the time tracking is useful Bromsgrove, England 2015/04/18
- I suppose I’d better go for a run. While I still can. #old #wornOut Catshill, England 2015/04/18
- RT Today I left my day job thanks to the fantastic response to my Patreon campaign. Huge thanks, patrons!! https://www.patreon.com/mikebennett 2015/04/17
- RT Armed guards in Sudan protect the last male northern white rhino on earth. His species survived for 50 million years.
- RT Telegraph letters on top form as usual #GE2015
- RT If Hunters like hunting, why don’t they go to the Middle East and hunt ISIS #MoreOfAChallenge #TwoBirdsOneStone #Sorted 2015/04/17
- RT English teacher decided to mark a UKIP election flyer that came through her letterbox.
- RT Is this OK after 9? https://twitter.com/aljwhite/status/588805490982944769 2015/04/16
- No guesses needed to figure which party my office’s landlord supports.
- RT The next time you’re reviewing someone’s code, take the time to say “I like what you did here” if you do. People need to hear that more. 2015/03/15
- I think my energy company are failing to bill me for electricity…. #fail 2015/04/15
- Finally lollipop…. #Xperia #z3c #LollipopUpdate #Sony UK.
- RT What freelance sysadmins do I know, who’d be interested in replicating a staging environment for £ and are available today/tomorrow? 2015/04/15
RT “The information on the [passport] chip is stored securely and protected by encryption”
⚠ https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=dexlab.eCL0WN ⚠ https://t.co/umvjjEAA6o - embedded picture' alt='RT "The information on the [passport] chip is stored securely and protected by encryption"
⚠ https://t.co/umvjjEAA6o - embedded image 1' />
⚠ https://t.co/umvjjEAA6o - embedded picture' alt='RT "The information on the [passport] chip is stored securely and protected by encryption"
⚠ https://t.co/umvjjEAA6o - embedded image 2' />
- RT A big thanks to everyone who turned up to this evenings #raspberryJam. I really enjoyed it, hope you did too. 2015/04/14
- RT Great turn out at this evening at bromsgrove #raspberryJam #raspberrypi
- RT Business.
- RT Take note gentlemen…
- RT We created a notebook from the top I.T jokes as voted by /r/sysadmin. You can have one for free! https://cards.twitter.com/cards/e6zn8/gcbk 2015/04/13
- RT Thanks to @BromStandard for covering my visit to @BromsgroveHC www.bromsgrovestandard.co.uk/2015/04/11/news-Labours-Tom-returns-to-Bromsgrove-Hockey-club-on-campaign-trail-131261.html 2015/04/12
- RT Mind = blown
- RT A manic motorway today, but still so many people who haven’t read this sign. #RoadSafety #MotorwayAwareness
- RT This is what disruption looks like econ.st/1OYXSBW
- RT One of these is a little out of place.
Recently I started writing a column on opensource.com called Six Degrees.
They just published my latest column on how Open Source could provide the guardrails for a new generation of makers and innovators
Go and read the column here.
You can read the two previous columns here:
Engineer: "Where's the spare wheel?"
Engineer: "Seriously, where's the spare wheel?"
Me: "Under the back, Bwahahahaha"
A little while later.
Engineer: "I've found the nut in the back to release the wheel holder, only one problem, I don't have anything to undo the nut!"
Engineer: "You're an orrible caaant!"
Prospect: "That and the fact you asked for payment before delivery of the goods. We do not pay for goods before we get them."
That's a novel idea, I must try that with Amazon.