Arbitrary tweets made by TheGingerDog up to 02 August 2015
- RT Texas man shoots armadillo, bullet ricochets back into his face fw.to/yDt5cIJ karmadillo! 2015/08/01
RT #TBT My mission director @Buzzs_xtina‘s favorite piece of my memorabilia. My travel voucher to the moon. #Apollo11
- RT The Difference Between Minification and Gzipping buff.ly/1KElsRO
- RT My own social media…..
- RT Coder’s Weaknesses #1 – The Try/Catch
- RT The adblocking revolution is months away (with iOS 9) – with trouble for advertisers, publishers and Google: T… bit.ly/1SjcgcD 2015/07/30
- RT Congrats, @Microsoft, on setting a new standard for unhelpful error messages. This will never be topped. #Windows10
- RT Half of American adults had their personal information exposed to hackers last year alone nyti.ms/1U7CbBj
- RT Suddenly a cucumber.
- RT This isn’t just stupid – this is advanced stupid
- RT Sorry, clumsy mistake – it’s half the world’s *internet* population. https://twitter.com/domburch/status/626516851170914305 2015/07/29
- Phone battery at over 56% at the end of the day … #surprised #xperia #z3c 2015/07/29
- RT echo ‘echo “$(whoami) ALL=(ALL) NOPASSWD:ALL” >&3′ | DYLD_PRINT_TO_FILE=/etc/sudoers newgrp; sudo -s # via reddit: numinit (shorter) 2015/07/22
- RT “We’re in danger of ruining apprenticeships” – bigbitecreative.com/we-are-in-danger-of-ruining-apprenticeships/ /by @iainmcpherson /via @BigBiteCreative 2015/07/29
- RT Reminder that Friday is SysAdmin Appreciation Day. People who do not provide cake will be placed on the VLAN that goes nowhere. 2015/07/29
Ah. We zoomed up to 50% … And stopped.
Now it’s behaving like all other progress bars and “taking a break” before waking up again… 2015/07/29
fsck waiting. Once again…
Uptime: 300+ days
(yet I remembered rebooting it “not very long ago”)
/dev/md1: |====== …. \ 30% etc. 2015/07/29
- RT Who can you spot in the hospital at the weekend bingo. #weneedtotalkaboutjeremy I know it has already done the rounds
- RT Finally wrote this blog post: Why @docker is Not Yet Succeeding Widely in Production sirupsen.com/production-docker/ 2015/07/28
- RT Thanks for the coaster @TraciRai. The boys thought it was hilarious.
- I might have saved some money from the AWS bill. (Whoops, left an RDS instance running in foreign lands…bought more ec2 reservations etc) 2015/07/28
- The (unit) tests still pass … That means it’s time to deploy. 2015/07/28
- RT “user name ****__DO_NOT_REMOVE_THIS_ENTRY__****” is priceless bit.ly/1D6oyy4 2015/07/27
- RT Totally overwhelmed
- RT Why top talent leaves
- RT Next time I see “PHP Ninja Wanted” I’m just gonna send them a bill. When they respond they’ve never seen me, I’ll simply say “Exactly.” 2015/07/26
- RT The UK Creative industry is worth £71Billion but we get news stories about our PM proud securing £750m in trade deals with Asia. just WOW 2015/07/27
- RT There is a close relationship between GDP and an understanding of the theory of evolution – with one exception.
- RT “We’re looking for a ninja rockstar to lead the development team.” <= I now have a response.
- RT Why ‘mobile first’ may already be outdated buff.ly/1LeoqMo 2015/07/26
- RT “Based on these results, we decided to permanently retire the interstitial.” googlewebmastercentral.blogspot.it/2015/07/google-case-study-on-app-download-interstitials.html 2015/07/26
- RT Uhmmmm. Hey @quidco. I’m not too sure this is the best greeting.
Having gone through most of the address details.
Telesales: "And could I just take an email address for Malcolm?"Prospect: "We don't give out email addresses."Telesales: "OK, could I have your companies generic address then?"Prospect: "As I said we do not give out email addresses!"Telesales: "Oh OK, it's not a problem, I'll get the address from your website."Prospect: "What? Wait? What? Oh OK it's.........."
Nothing is secret anymore.