Wife: "You've put the rings back on the door handles!"
Me: "Yes, the paints dry."
Wife: "But they need doing again, look you can still see the old screw holes!"
Me: "You're joking? How'd that happen? I'll have to sand that paint off, fill them again and then we'll have to paint again."
Me: "Yes really. I have no idea what went on there? All I can think is the filler retracted for some reason but I've not seen that before?"
Not best pleased I went back to watching some Business Report. Ten minutes later.
Wife: "I think it might have been me with the filler you know."
Me: "How come?"
Wife: "I scraped them, I think I might have pulled some out."
Me: "Why would you scrape them? You sand filler!"
Wife: "I'm in trouble aren't I?"
Me: "No comment."
Arbitrary tweets made by TheGingerDog up to 12 April 2015
- I’m sceptical about my phone saying 71% battery at the end of the day. #z3c #Xperia Bromsgrove, England 2015/04/11
- RT Why do we surface dress roads? Prevention is better than cure as the saying goes. Questions answered here – ow.ly/Lr2tm 2015/04/10
RT *man gets hit by a red lorry, a yellow lorry, then a red lorry, then yellow*
*policeman informs family*
“There’s no easy way to say this..” 2015/04/09
- First wasp of the year killed. Bromsgrove, England 2015/04/10
- RT Waiting for the #lollipop update on my Xperia Z3 compact like –
- RT How to survive a police encounter. RIP Walter Scott
RT “What do we want?”
“More levels of indirection!”
“When do we want it?”
“Ask my IDateTimeFactoryImplBeanSingletonProxy!” 2015/04/09
- RT Did we mention #swag? @Dot_York, grab your charger now and keep tweeting all day!
- RT Even 5-year-olds have had enough
- RT This is what you sound like when refusing to address technical debt. #programming
- RT MY DOG THREW UP WHILE I WAS TAKING A SELFIE
- RT Some joker tried to get me to drink a pint of warm, yellow, foul smelling liquid at a party last night…No chance! It was a Budweiser. 2015/04/08
- RT UKIP candidate quits to become immigrant, takes indigenous job: www.miltonkeynes.co.uk/news/local/ukip-rocked-as-candidate-stands-down-at-last-moment-1-6670382 @WomenDefyUKIP 2015/04/05
- RT Coder leaves nothing to chance www.commitstrip.com/2015/04/08/coder-leaves-nothing-to-chance/
- RT What’s worse than ISIS.
- RT It’s great to see @BromsgroveHC stronger than ever – here’s the @Brom_Advertiser report on my visit bromsgroveadvertiser.co.uk/news/12722700.Bromsgrove_Hockey_Club_welcomes_former_player_and_parliamentary_candidate_to_present_awards/ #Bromsgrove Bromsgrove, England 2015/04/06
- RT Lol setting a reminder for certificate expiration this time, I promise! 2015/04/06
- RT Great post from @mcfunley, “Choose Boring Technology” mcfunley.com/choose-boring-technology 2015/04/05
- RT I told you so, again. If you’re not running xscreensaver, it’s safe to assume that your screen does not lock. Once… jwz.org/b/yiKc 2015/04/04
RT Bromsgrove town centre – Saturday afternoon. Thank you Conservative council. #VoteLabour
- RT A group of magicians supported WMP earlier this week by planting #SpotThePickpocket cards on unsuspecting victims. ow.ly/L8bRy 2015/04/05
- RT 147 people killed in Kenya university shooting. Unlike C. Hebdo attack, no world leader marched. Happy Easter
- RT Panorama taken while rolling down a hill ”
- RT BREAKING NEWS: A mummy covered in chocolate & nuts has been discovered in Egypt.